Taking good care of your heating and cooling system is key to ensuring your comfort and controlling utility costs. When it comes to meeting your HVAC maintenance needs, it’s essential to work with HVAC professionals who can handle all brands and models of equipment and any type of repair.
Your Hometown HVAC Maintenance Experts
At Kearney & Sons Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve been serving residential and commercial clients throughout Hampton Roads since 1980. We’re not comfortable until you are, and we work diligently to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of all of our residential and commercial clients. We’re dedicated to helping you take care of maintenance tasks so that you can enjoy the best in comfort, efficiency, and energy savings in your space all the time.
Expertise You Can Trust
Meeting your HVAC maintenance needs means more than just offering the best in preventive maintenance plans. It also means ensuring that all of the technicians who complete work in your home or business have the know-how needed to get the job done right. That’s why we pride ourselves on hiring techs who are well-trained and licensed.
The Best in Preventive HVAC Maintenance Plans
We take a great deal of pride in providing timely, affordable, and valuable services to all of our clients. We’re proud to offer special preventive maintenance plans designed to give you access to the maintenance services that you need at a fair price. When you choose one of our maintenance plans, you’re making a commitment to provide for the efficiency and longevity of your HVAC system.
A Preventive Maintenance Plan – Our maintenance plan is designed for convenience with one cleaning done annually. Your heating and cooling systems will be serviced during that visit to save you time and money. You will receive the same quality service as the semi-annual cleaning.
PMA Plan – The PMA Plan is our semi-annual plan that provides you with two cleaning per year. One of our technicians will service your heating system in the fall/winter and will visit again in the spring/summer to service your air conditioning system.
Our HVAC Maintenance Plan Benefits:
- Loyalty Savings Account – At the start of each maintenance contract, we will deposit $50 into a ‘Loyalty Savings Account’ in your name. Each year the contract is renewed we’ll add another $50. You can then use the accumulated Loyalty Cash when it’s time to replace your HVAC system. It’s our way of helping you to save for a new system and to thank you for your business.
- You receive 15% off on all repairs and replacements
- There are no ‘after hours’ rates for service
- You’ll receive priority scheduling for service calls
- One year warranty on replacement parts
- No diagnostic fee with a repair
Taking care of your comfort needs is our priority at Kearney & Sons. After all, We’re not comfortable until you are. Please call or drop by today to learn more about our cost-saving preventive maintenance plans.